Adept Creative is looking for a new junior graphic designer to join our creative agency.
Founded in 2017, Adept Creative is a full-service marketing, branding and visual design agency that helps organizations build deep relationships with their audience. We work with local and national clients alike. With over 20 years of experience, we know the power that great storytelling can have on establishing a brand and influencing its ability to to connect with its target audience.
To be successful as a junior graphic designer, you should have original ideas and have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a successful junior graphic designer should be able to create imaginative designs, be open to learning more and create impressive designs that promote the company’s vision.
- Strong foundation in typographic design.
- Keen interest in brand identity, logo design , illustration and typography.
- Understand story or an idea through multiple mediums such as print, digital , film and copy.
- Strong communication skills: ability to explain your thought process and present to the team or client.
- Ability to seek out and comprehend new knowledge, learn fast, and gain new skills.
- The energy and ability to generate ideas quickly, to experiment and iterate, push creative boundaries.
If you are interested in joining the team send your resume, links to your work and an intro email to Hey@adeptcreative.com